Adam's Fly Spray & Repellent Kills and repels face flies, stable flies, house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, mites, chiggers, lice and ticks. Contains oil of Aloe, lanolin and other emollients to moisturize skin and produce a healthy looking, shiny show coat. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat, prior to application, to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, and as a preparation for show grooming, clean the coat with a good cleansing shampoo. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying ADAMS Fly Spray and Repellent. Cover enter surface of animal with spray, but avoid getting product into horse's eyes or other sensitive areas such as mouth or nose. Brush coat against grain while spraying to ensure adequate penetration of product. As a wipe, apply liberally with a clean cloth or sponge. Make sure spray has completely dried before covering with any tack. For initial treatment, apply ADAMS Fly Spray and Repellent daily for 2-3 days. As infestation subsides, repeat treatment every 5-10 days or as prescribed by a veterinarian. Also, reapply every time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain. INDICATIONS: ADAMS Fly Spray and Repellent combines Oil of Aloe with other emollients to moisturize the skin and produce a show condition coat. Contains two insecticide systems and two repellents for use on horses for immediate and residual control of face flies, stable flies, house flies, mosquitos, gnats, mites, chiggers, lice and ticks. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals WARNING HUMAN: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do no get in eyes or on clothing. Wear safety glasses. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wear waterproof gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Do no contaminate foodstuffs. Do not smoke while using. ANIMAL: Do no get in eyes or mucous membranes. Do no use on cats. Do not use on horses intended for slaughter. Do not use on nursing puppies or foals under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Joint MAX ® EQ is recommended for joint health with powerful active ingredients that enhance the functions of joint and connective tissue as well as antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress. It was designed for horses that experience joint soreness during normal daily activity or exercise or from training or performance. It contains active ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Creatine, EPA, DHA, Vitamin C & E, Manganese, Zinc, and more. These powerful active ingredients combined with natural molasses and apple flavor creates tasty granules that enhances bone and joint health. Glucosamine and Chondroitin work together to support joint health by supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues. Glucosamine is an easily absorbed natural substance that may stimulate the production of proteoglycans, which help maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues. Glucosamine also helps to maintain synovial fluid that lubricates the joints and helps sustain joint mobility. EPA and DHA (omega-3 fatty acids) are vital to everyday health, strong muscles and healthy joints and help ease the stiffness and soreness from normal daily exercise or activity by cushioning tissues. MSM and Alpha Lipoic Acid plays an important role in enhancing tissue pliability by helping to maintain a normal imflammatory response. Antioxidants in Grape Seed Extract along with Vitamin C and Zinc help the body by reducing damaging free radicals and allowing the body's cells to flush them out. Creatine is included to enhance exercise tolerance by supporting stamina and endurance as well as normal muscle recovery. The Joint Max EQ blend of vitamins, minerals, omegas, and antioxidants was specially selected to target every aspect of muscle and joint health: lubrication, cushioning of tissues, and support of cartilage, connective tissues, and bones. Joint MAX EQ can be used with prescription drugs. For Use In: Horses
Our super comfortable backpack is designed to securely hold anything you can carry. The comfort comes from high density padding on each side of the back which keeps most of the weight off of the spine, and adjustable, padded shoulder straps to hold the bag in place. & Features:18in.x 12in.x 6.5in. Back made with high density padding and air mesh for extreme comfort Two-way zip opening into main compartment includes an internal padded laptop compartment with hook-and-loop closure. Easy on your shoulders: high density padding and air mesh covered adjustable shoulder straps, adjustable sternum strap, and webbing carrying handle. Mesh bottle pockets on each side for bottles Highly-reflective band for night time safety Description: Horses in Pink features a group ofÃ‚Â whimsically wild horses that prance, dance, jump, and just chill; their brilliant white manes and tails absolutely shine atop the pattern's lovely, timeless pink backdrop. A bestselling Wildkin Classic. Age Min Years: 8Age Max Years: 99Product Length: 18Product Height: 12Product Width: 6.5Prod Weight (lbs); 1.218in.x 12in.x 6.5in.Back made with high density padding and air mesh for extreme comfortTwo-way zip opening into main compartment includes an internal padded laptop compartment with hook-and-loop closure.Easy on your shoulders: high density padding and air mesh covered adjustable shoulder straps, adjustable sternum strap, and webbing carrying handle.Mesh bottle pockets on each side for bottlesHighly-reflective band for night time safetyHorses in Pink features a group ofÃ‚Â whimsically wild horses that prance, dance, jump, and just chill; their brilliant white manes and tails absolutely shine atop the pattern's lovely, timeless pink backdrop. A bestselling Wildkin Classic.Designer: Jamie KalvestranPrint Type: Heat TransferMaterial Type: 420 Denier PolyesterColor: PinkTarget Audience: girlsCare Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water.
Absorbine Vet Liniment has been trusted for generations to provide herbal healing and fast relief from sore aching muscles, joint and arthritis pain. DIRECTION FOR USE: Legs & Joints: For fast relief of temporary muscular and joint soreness, swelling and stiffness, apply Absorbine Veterinary Liniment (AVL) to sore areas. May be applied two or more times a day. Arthritis: Deep penetrating heat soothes the pain and swelling of tissues due to arthritis. Rub AVL on stiff and sore joints before and after turn out to increase pain relief. Muscle Soreness: To relieve pain and stiffness, apply AVL to desired areas and cover with blanket. May be repeated two or more times a day as needed. Body Wash: AVL cooling body wash refreshes a tired horse. AVL astringents wash away sweat and dirt. AVL’s antimicrobial formula disinfects. Herbal oils shine the coat. Recipe: mix 4 oz. of AVL and 8 oz. vinegar with 24 oz. of water. Warm Up: A rub down of AVL increases circulation to muscles and helps prevent injuries. Clinically proven to enhance performance. Post Work Out: Applying AVL helps speed muscle recovery by increasing blood flow to the affected area, helping to reduce soreness, stiffness, swelling and pain. AVL’s fast acting formula is proven to increase blood flow and help your horse heal himself rapidly. Setting Up: Professional trainers recommend applying AVL after a workout to all four legs and wrapping lightly. Hoof Disinfectant: AVL’s formula penetrates into the porous hoof sole and frog to disinfect. Apply once a week to help prevent bacterial and fungal infections. Use AVL daily to treat hoof conditions such as abscesses, cracks, delamination, Thrush and White Line Disease. Skin Infections: AVL kills germs on contact and stops the itch in seconds. Use AVL to clean and treat bacterial skin infections like Rain Rot, Scratches, Summer Itch and Tail Itch. Apply to infected area three times a week.
Our Hooray for Horses Personalized Banner shows a beautiful brown galloping horse and a flowered border You will select the wording to personalize this banner for your party The Hooray for Horses Personalized Banner will put the finishing touches on your party decor Create a custom banner for your business organization or party We offer both indoor and outdoor banners in a variety of sizes so you can get exactly what you need And as always personalization is free Choose from Vinyl Indoor Attach N Go Indoor Outdoor or Outdoor with Slits Vinyl Indoor Banner features Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl Perfect weight for indoor use Includes metal grommets for hanging Choose from 7 different sizes sizes are approximate Attach N Go Indoor Banner features Printed on safe low-tack vinyl sticker material Perfect for smooth surfaces no cords or tape needed Not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows Choose from 3 different sizes sizes are approximate Outdoor Banner features Premium matte finish Printed on durable 13 ounce 1000 x 1000 denier vinyl Welded hems all around to prevent fraying Includes nickel grommets for hanging Choose from 7 different sizes sizes are approximate Outdoor Banner with Slits features Premium matte finish Printed on durable 13 ounce 1000 x 1000 denier vinyl Features half circle wind slits to reduce stress on vinyl Welded hems all around to prevent fraying Includes nickel grommets for hanging Choose from 7 different sizes sizes are approximate Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banners outer edges and is printed with our company logo tagline Please take a moment to review your final selections and check your spelling We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene
Little ones will feel a streak of independence with their own rolling luggage by Olive Kids. Perfect for overnight trips to Grandma or as an underseat carry-on for keeping favorite items close by. Includes a spacious main compartment, front zip pocket with interior mesh divider and a mesh water bottle pocket. When little travelers grow weary, parents can easily lower the retractable handle and throw the detachable strap over a shoulder. A loop at the back of the bag keeps the shoulder strap tucked away when kids are ready to roll. & Features: Telescopic handle with top grab handle Spacious main compartment Front zippered pocket with mesh divider Mesh water bottle pocket Detachable and extendable shoulder strap Fits beneath airplane seat Back loop for securing shoulder strapRides on two, sturdy wheels Description: Horses in Pink features a group ofwhimsically wild horses that prance, dance, jump, and just chill; their brilliant white manes and tails absolutely shine atop the pattern's lovely, timeless pink backdrop. A bestselling Wildkin Classic. Age Min Years: 3Age Max Years: 10Product Length: 16Product Height: 12Product Width: 6Prod Weight (lbs); 2Telescopic handle with top grab handleSpacious main compartmentFront zippered pocket with mesh dividerMesh water bottle pocketDetachable and extendable shoulder strapFits beneath airplane seatBack loop for securing shoulder strapRides on two, sturdy wheelsHorses in Pink features a group ofwhimsically wild horses that prance, dance, jump, and just chill; their brilliant white manes and tails absolutely shine atop the pattern's lovely, timeless pink backdrop. A bestselling Wildkin Classic.Designer: Jamie KalvestranPrint Type: Heat TransferMaterial Type: 600 Denier PolyesterColor: PinkTarget Audience: girlsCare Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water.
Snap to your day with the Wildkin Crackerjack Backpack. Featured in an assortment of colors and patterns, this lined water-resistant backpack is a bit larger than our Sidekick, yet smaller than our Macropack. The Crackerjack is perfect for carrying and organizing books, binders, and supplies, or for an overnight adventure. & Features:16in.x 12in.x 5in. Interior moisture-resistant nylon lining Adjustable padded straps Interior utility pockets and pencil holder Larger than our Sidekick, yet smaller than our Macropak Matching accessories available for most patterns Sized for ages 3+ Description: Horses in Pink features a group ofÃ‚Â whimsically wild horses that prance, dance, jump, and just chill; their brilliant white manes and tails absolutely shine atop the pattern's lovely, timeless pink backdrop. A bestselling Wildkin Classic. Age Min Years: 6Age Max Years: 15Product Length: 16Product Height: 12.5Product Width: 5Prod Weight (lbs); 116in.x 12in.x 5in.Interior moisture-resistant nylon liningAdjustable padded strapsInterior utility pockets and pencil holderLarger than our Sidekick, yet smaller than our MacropakMatching accessories available for most patternsSized for ages 3+Horses in Pink features a group ofÃ‚Â whimsically wild horses that prance, dance, jump, and just chill; their brilliant white manes and tails absolutely shine atop the pattern's lovely, timeless pink backdrop. A bestselling Wildkin Classic.Designer: Jamie KalvestranPrint Type: Heat TransferMaterial Type: 600 Denier PolyesterColor: PinkTarget Audience: girlsCare Instructions: Spot clean with mild soap and water.
Nimble Supreme contains the molecularly optimized and digestable HA and Chondroitin, as well as Collagen and potent levels of Glucosamine. This combination has several patents with research substantiating its digestibility and effectiveness. Nimble Supreme is the perfect choice for performance horses as it not only nutritionally supports joints, it provides support for tendons and ligaments. There are some minerals and amino acids known to be synergistic and helpful for maintaining the joints and surrounding tissues also. Feed this product along with a balanced diet. The digestive aid prebiotic base is a plus to any diet as well. Joint and tendon/ligament support Therapeutic levels of Glucosamine HCl, Collagen, HA, and Chondroitin Sulfate Scientifically proven, digestible ingredients with multiple patents Organic trace minerals and vitamin C Prebiotic Yeast base – no alfalfa or excessive sugar U.S. Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients Please Note: All food is shipped via ground delivery, only to the Contiguous (48) States. Please allow 7 to 10 days for your delivery to arrive. (More Info)
These Hooray for Horses Personalized Candy Bars are sure to gain the attention of every guest The front of every wrapper features a horse next to your custom text and the back is personalized also Each candy bar is 15 ounces and measures 5 14 long x 2 wide Choose your favorite flavor Personalized Candy Bar features Free personalization The more you buy the more you save Choose from 3 flavors - milk chocolate milk chocolate crisp or dark chocolate 1 12 ounces of delicious chocolate Candy bars measure 5 14 long x 2 high Supply your own chocolate and adhesive for the wrapper only option Candy Bar ordering information We want your chocolate to arrive in the best condition We only ship our chocolate on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday Please provide a ship-to address where someone will be able to care for your chocolate immediately upon arrival When necessary we will use insulated cooler packaging at no additional cost to you
Nimble Ultra is a unique product for joint support as it contains Glucosamine combined with cetyl myristoleate or CM. The potent levels of Glucosamine provide joint specific nutrients, while CM is a natural occurring fatty acid that is a natural anti-inflammatory nutrient. This product is great for nutritionally supporting joints in horses in work, but is an especially good choice for older horses due to the CM component. This formula also contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C and organic minerals. The prebiotic base is great for digestive health as well. Please Note: All food is shipped via ground delivery, only to the Contiguous (48) States. Please allow 7 to 10 days for your delivery to arrive. (More Info)
Keto-C Shampoo is a pleasantly scented shampoo with antiseptic activity (antibacterial and antifungal) designed for dogs, cats and horses with dermatological conditions responsive to chlorhexidine and ketoconazole. Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%. Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into wet hair coat, lather freely. Rinse and repeat. Allow shampoo to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then reducing to once
• A proprietary formula developed by straight arrow to meet the quality and performance standards of the mane n tail name• Exclusive micro-enriched formula w/ high lathering agents, cleans without stripping natural oils• Fortified with moisturizers & emollients providing body & shine with enhancing coat health & appearance• Gentle & safe ph balanced formula• Made in the usaIngredients: Water Sodium Lauryl Cocamidopropyl Betaine Cocamide Mea Glycol Distearate Sodium Chloride Propylene Glycol Frangrance Hydrolyzed Collagen Citric Acid Dmdm Hydantoin Or Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methlisothiazolinone
The Hooray for Horses Favor Bag Kit has brown majestic horse with a border of purple pink and white flowers The Hooray for Horses Personalized Favor Bag Kit will feature your custom wording on the cardboard toppers Fill the Hooray for Horses Favor Bag Kit will candy snacks and other fun treats for your party Custom Favor Bag features Fill the favor bags with the candy or treat of your choice Kit includes 36 Personalized Bag Toppers - printed on glossy paper 40 Clear Favor Bags - measuring 4 34 wide x 6 34 high Each Favor Bag Kit makes a total of 36 favor bags Assembly required Candies and trinkets not included
No Thrush is the first ever Dry Formula for Thrush treatment on horses. It's Safe, All-Natural formula is "dusted on" with a thin-tipped squeeze bottle, which provides excellent coverage of the infected area. The ingredients have been ground into a fine powder. It coats the area of the infection just as flour coats and stays on your hands while baking. No Thrush finds the damp, deep-in places that wet products can’t find. Attack Thrush Maintain Healthy Hooves Firm Up Tender Frogs Easy to Use Powder! All Natural! No Stains! Made in the U.S.A. Also Used for: Scratches Mud fever Rain Rot Coat Fungus
First aid paste for colic episode prior to professional diagnosis and treatmentDesigned for immediate response to symptoms of scours, gut ache & treatment of diarrhea, & exposure to moldy hay or forageAlso ideal for use during times of stress - such as hauling, temperature, confined spaces, or physical traumaRapidly restores your horse s digestive balanceMade in the usa Yeast Extract, Primary Yeast Dehydration, Mucilage, Vegetable Oil, Dried Apple Pectin Pulp, Carrageenan, Silicon Dioxide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Etc
Equine supplement that supports joint health, function and mobilityHelps maintain healthy bone, tendon, ligament, and cartilage structure and functionContains antioxidants and supports normal detoxification processesSupports balanced behavior, promotes relaxation and reduced hyperactivityColor/Finish: Coconut/AppleSize: 3 POUND Ingredients: Cetyl Myristoleate Complex, Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate), Magnesium (As Magnesium Oxide), Re-Vitalize Propietary Blend (Himalayan Rock Salt, Blue Green Algae, Resveratrol (From Japanese Knotweed)), Zinc (As Zinc Proteinate), And More
Keto-C Spray is an alcohol-free antiseptic (antibacterial and antifungal) formulation designed for dogs, cats and horses with dermatological conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine and ketoconazle. It also contains Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin E to nourish the skin and further control irritation. Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%. Directions for Use: Spray directly onto the affected area(s) up to 3 times daily, or as directed by veterinarian. Do not allow animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.
• Formulated specifically for senior horses• Supports joints, connective tissue and soft tissue in horses 15 years or older• Contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, msm, yucca, ester-c and vitamin e• Made with stabilized rice ran and dry yeast culture for palatability and digestive support• Made in the usaIngredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Yucca Schidigera, Glucosamine Hcl, Methylsulfonylmethane, Yeast Culture Dehydrated, Calcium Ascorbate As Ester C, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Lecithin And Rosemary Extract.
• Quick knock-down, long-lasting protection from flies, gnats and mosquitoes• Up to 14 day control• Protects against horse, house, stable, face, horn and deer flies, plus gnats, mosquitoes, lice and deer ticks• Contains sunscreen• Water-base formula• Made in the usaIngredients: Cypermethrin-0.150%/ Pyrethrins-0.200%/ Piperonyl Butoxide Technical*-1.600%/ Butoxypolypropylene Glycol-5.000%/ Other Ingredie-Nts-93.05%/ *=equivalent To 1.28% (Butylcarbityl)(6-Propylpipe-Ronyl) Ether And 0.32% Of Related Compounds.
Our Hooray for Horses Personalized Candy Jars showcase your custom text below a beautiful horse and feature a colorful border of flowers Fill each glass Horse Personalized Candy Jar with special favors or sweet treats Each jar holds 4 ounces and measures 3 high x 2 12 wide with an opening of 1 34 in diameter Send your guests home with a fantastic favor that can be reused and refilled Candy Jar features Free personalization High quality glass jar Each jar holds 4 ounces Jar measures 3 high x 2 12 wide The jar opening measures 1 34
These Hooray for Horses Personalized Rainbow Swirl Lollipops feature a horse at the top with a border full of flowers Each fruit flavored 24 ounce Horse Personalized Rainbow Swirl Lollipop measures 3 in diameter x 7 12 long Assembly required Personalized Swirl Lollipop features Free personalization Your design choice is printed on the included 2 sticker 24 ounces Approximately 2 34 in diameter diameter may vary slightly x 7 12 long Fruit flavored Choose rainbow or white swirl Assembly required
• For removal and control of mature infections of large and small strongyles, pinworms, large roundworms in horses and ponies• Easily administered apple flavored paste gel• Can be administered to foals as young as 2 months of age• Safe for pregnant mares up to 1 month prior to foaling date• Safe to be given to nursing mares 10 days after foaling• Made in the usaIngredients: Each Syringe Contains 3.60 Grams Pyrantel Base In 18.8 Grams Of Paste
• Light weight detangler that nourishes and moisturizes hair• Leaves hair silky and soft• Naturally fragranced with oils of eucalyptus, peppermint and lemon• Paraben and sulfate free• Made in the usaIngredients: Deionized Water, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Tridecth-12, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Certrimonum Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, And More
There are 12 projects in pencil, acrylics and oils. the realistic style is appealing, accessible to all skill levels, and the author's expertise on horse anatomy, structure, characteristics and coloring will appeal to horse lovers as well as artist. The reference colors, color demonstrations and comparative drawings show the details of painting and drawing a full range of breeds and settings.Author: Jeanne Filler ScottISBN: 9781600619960Publisher: North Light, 2011
Make planning your birthday simple and fun with our Hooray for Horses Basic Party Pack. You will receive brightly colored place settings for eight guests in one convenient package. Each Hooray for Horses Basic Party Pack includes:Dinner Plates (8)Dessert Plates (8)Solid Candy Pink Napkins (20)9 ounce Hot/Cold Cups (8)Lavender Plastic Cutlery (8 spoons, 8 forks and 8 knives)White 54 inch x 108 inch Plastic Table Cover This tableware pattern is a Shindigz exclusive!
Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Cream is designed to support joint and muscle health in horses. The easy application cream eases aches that can occur form training, competition, and heavy exercise. Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Cream is quickly absorbed into the joint and surrounding areas offering relief to your horse. 8 oz. tube Unique fatty acid blend for support of healthy equine joints Supports normal, healthy motion and flexibility Fast-acting Easy to apply
Malacetic Ultra Flush for Dogs, Cats and Horses (2 oz.) with Ketoconazole & Hydrocortisone Broad Spectrum Cleanser A multi-cleanse flush for topical, anti-fungal, and antibacterial use for dogs, cats and horses. Contains: 1% Acetic Acid, 2% Boric Acid. Active Ingredients: .15% Ketoconazole, 1% Hydrocortisone. Directions: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Apply liberally to affected area, gently but firmly massage. Repeat as necessary or as directed by a veterinarian.
Our Hooray for Horses Personalized Poster features a photo of your little cowgirl on with an adorable floral border Not only do you personalize these Hooray for Horses Poster with your photos but also add your own colors and wording Personalized Poster features Quick Easy to Create Free personalization Printed on durable mural paper 3 sizes available sizes are approximate P1824 - 24 high x 18 wide P2436 - 36 high x 24 wide P4058 - 58 high x 40 wide
• Features 4 elements utilized in the maintenance of healthy joints• Provides nutrients necessary to support both joint cartilage and synovial fluid• Maintains fluid motion and flexibility in joints• Supports normal cartilage development and reduces joint deterioration• Lasts up the 75 days• Made in the usaIngredients: Glucosamine Hci, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Manganese Sulfate.
• This delicious treat is a hanging boredom buster• Created to limit mess and stickiness• Great tasting and packed with vitamins and minerals• Made in the usaIngredients: Ground Corn, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Oats, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Vegetable Oil Refinery Lipid, Corn Germ Meal, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Phosphate And More
This beautifully illustrated, user-friendly manual shows you how to draw various breeds of horses through the observation of anatomy, form and proportion.Whether you are a complete novice or whether you want to take your horse portraits to the next level, this book will provide a firm grounding from which you can gain the confidence to develop your own style.Author: Aimee Willsher128pp., 8.88x11 paperbackISBN: 9781782122227
Contains a buffering agent that helps create a soothing gastric environmentMimics the composition of equine sweat, supplying the horse with the exact amounts and ratios of electrolytes in sweatContains no sugar like many popular commerical electrolyte supplementsFor horses subjected to the stresses related to exertion, transportation and unfamiliar stabling and atmosphereMade in the usaDimensions: 9.25L x 2.25W x 2.25H
• Repels house, stable, face and horn flies• For use around nose, eyes, ears, mouth and wounds• Easy-grip bottle• Made in the usaIngredients: Active Ingredients; Pyrethrins-0.40%/Piperonyl Butoxide Technic-Al*-1.00%/Di-N-Propyl Isocinchomeronate-1.00%/N-Octyl Bicycloh-Eptene Dicarboximide-0.40%/Other Ingredients-97.20%//*equivale-Nt To 0.80%(Butylcarbityll)(6-Propylpiperonyl)0.20% Related.
• 213 day supply• Formulated to accurately reflect the proportions of sodium, chloride, potassium, and phosphorus lost through sweat• Provides extra amounts of crucial calcium and magnesium for additional protection during prolonged exercise• Formulated for palatability• For all classes of horsesIngredients: Glycine, Calcium, Salt, Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus.
• Equi-jewel high-fat stabilized rice bran is a highly digestable source of fat for all classes or horses• Also contains a balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio• Contains 20 percent fat and is a rich source of calories• Useful for intensely worked performance horses, lactating mares, hard keepers and aged horses• Made in the usaIngredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate.
• Convenient way to protect horse s face from flies• Stays on and lasts up to 5-7 days• Repels house, face, horn, deer, stable and black flies as well as gnats• May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions• Sweat resistant formula• Made in the usaIngredients: Cypermethrin Pyrethrins Piperonyl Butoxide Tech. Di-N-Proryl Isocinchomeronate Butoxy Polypropylene Glycol.
Repairs damage to the hoof horn s molecular structure caused by water and ammonia Strengthens, hardens and protects cracked, chipped, weak, and splitting hooves Toughens soles and reduces bruising Effectively manages moisture in the hoof while allowing it to breatheIngredients: Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate, Glycerine, Formaldehyde, Ethyl Alcohol, Methyl Alcohol, Methyl Salicylate, Water, Form: Liquid.
Our exclusive Hooray for Horses Personalized Cups have a striking image of a beautiful brown horse galloping through the pasture You will select your wording and font to be printed on the cups as well The cups are made of sturdy paper stock and come in a package of eight Each Hooray for Horses Personalized Cup will hold 9 ounces of hot or cold beverage This tableware pattern is a Shindigz exclusive
Our Hooray for Horses Personalized Party Hats show off a sweet floral pattern accented with a horse and your special message Hand out these festive Hooray for Horses Party Hats to all your friends The personalized party hats features Free personalization Made of cardstock Easy assembly Measures 7 high x 4 12 wide with a 14 long elastic strap Choose from 2 layout options text only or text and photo
Bimectin (Ivermectin 1.87%) Paste kills important internal parasites and is a potent antiparasitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate. It provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses: Small Strongyles Large Strongyles Pinworms Ascarids Hairworms Large-mouth Stomach Worms Bots Lungworms Intestinal Threadworms Summer Sores Neck Threadworm
Enriched with biotin for strong healthy hoovesProvides recommended daily dose of 20mg per 7 cookiesMade with stabilized rice bran so horses will love the tasteMade with brewer s dried yeast for optimal digestionMade in the usa Wheat Flour, Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Oats, Brown Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Cinnamon, Brewer s Dried Yeast, Artificial Flavors, Salt, Rosemary, And Biotin
The horse is one of the most popular but difficult animals to draw. This concise, practical guide by a renowned illustrator covers the essentials better than longer books. Proportion, anatomy, movement, materials, and more are addressed with instructive clarity and enhanced with 128 illustrations.Book specifications: paperback, 48 pgs., 11 in. x 8 1/4 in.Publisher: Dover, 2006.
This Hooray for Horses Personalized Compact Mirror has a colorful flower border and features a horse above your custom text Each silver plastic Horse Compact Mirror measures 2 14 in diameter and opens to reveal two mirrors Your personalization appears on one side only Compact Mirror features Free personalization Silver plastic case Two mirrors inside Measures 2 14 in diameter
• High quality electrolyte supplement• May aid in the prevention of dehydration• Highly palatable apple flavored• Formulated in an easy to feed granular base• Made in the usaIngredients: Salt(Sodium Chloride), Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Lactate Pentahydrate, Potassium Sulfate, Artificial Flavor And Artificial Coloring.
• Use as a spray on or wipe on repellent agianst flies, mosquitoes, ticks and more• Only use on horses and foals over 3 months of age• Thoroughly spray infested areas, pet beds and resting quarters• Do not spary near horses eyes or mucus membranes• Made in the usaIngredients: Pyrethrins 0.075%; Piperonyl Butoxide 0.750%; Permethrin 0.150%
• Distinct blend of ingredients that gently smooths mane and tail tail free of tangles and enhances all over shine• May also be used on braids• Cruelty free and environmentally friendly• Added vitamin e protects the skin without any alcoholsIngredients: Cyclomethicone (And) Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), D&c Green #6, Fragrance
• Dry use: on mane, tail, and coat for breakage, split ends and tangled mane and tail• Work in with fingers throughout the entire hair until tangle free• Do not rinse out• Wet use: after washing spray on hair and work in with fingers until tangle free• Do not rinse• Made in the usaIngredients: Quatracin Benzalkonium Chloride Base
• Granulated supplement produced to support healthy, efficient airways• Resists respiratory irratants and infections all year round• Recommended for horses that are barn or stall kept, or for those that have restricted turnoutIngredients: Elecampane Root; Liquorice Root; Eyebright Herb; Cleaver Herb; Marshmallow Leaf; Plantain Leaf; Thyme Herb
• Vitamin e and selenium function together as a multi-component vitamin mineral supplement• Provides optimal levels of both critical nutrients in a palatable, easy-to-feed formulation• May help prevent a nutritional myopathy known as white muscle disease• Made int he usaIngredients: Dried Sugarcane Molasses, Vitamin E And Sodium Selenite.
Our Hooray for Horses Personalized Favor Box lets you add your custom text that is surrounded by a beautiful horse and flowers These Horse Personalized Favor Boxes are the perfect way to send guests home with fun favors Easy assembly Personalized Favor Box features Free personalization Measures 6 wide x 6 34 high x 3 deep Printed on card stock Easy assembly